Nomura Japan Equity High Dividend 70
The index is an equal weight index which comprises Japanese 70 stocks with highly-estimated dividend yields. These constituents are selected considering both continuity of dividends and investability based on predefined methodology.
- An Equally weighted index comprises 70 Japanese stocks with a high current-FY dividend yield forecast.
- To take dividend sustainability into account, stocks that have recorded negative recurring profits in any of the previous three years are excluded.
- Limited to stocks with a March, June, September, or December fiscal year-end to facilitate quarterly dividend payments to passive investment funds that track it.
- Dividend forecasts are monitored, and any stock for which the dividend forecast has fallen to zero is removed between periodic reconfigurations and replaced with a stock with a high current-FY dividend yield forecast.
- To take investability into account, stocks with a low daily average trading value or a low free-float market cap are excluded.
* The factsheet can be downloaded by clicking the image above.
* Factsheet of the USD hedged index > download
* "Estimated Dividend Yield" is calculated by index constituent's weight average of their current-FY estimated dividend yields."
What is Nomura Japan Equity High Dividend 70 ?
Nomura Japan Equity High Dividend 70 rulebook
From December 2012
The Historical Index value
The USD hedged Historical Index value
Index Estimated Dividend Yield (From 3 December 2012)
Fees and risks : Users investing in the financial products mentioned on this Site or related sites may incur fees and commissions specific to those products. In addition, all products carry the risk of losses owing to price fluctuations or other factors. The fees/commissions and risks for the products and services on the pages within this Site are shown in materials on this Site or related sites or are available via links displayed on each page. Users are asked to thoroughly read the relevant pages. Reports issued prior to 6 January 2014 do not reflect the current consumption tax rate. Users should be sure to refer to the Risk and Commission section of this Site.
Any information on our Web Pages may be changed without prior notification. Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on our Web Pages, and is not liable for any loss or damage, arising from the use of the information.
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
Financial instruments firm registered with the Kanto Local Finance Bureau (registration No. 142) Member associations: Japan Securities Dealers Association; Japan Investment Advisers Association; The Financial Futures Association of Japan; and Type II Financial Instruments Firms Association.